Covermore is Breakaway Travel Group's preferred travel insurance provider. Covermore's experience and size, along with their commitment and promise will provide you with the "best value travel insurance solution".
Click here for an instant quote and to purchase your travel insurance policy online . Or call one of our travel consultants on 1300 874 746.
|Top 10 Travel Tips|
01.Check the latest travel advicefor your destination and subscribe to receive free e-mail notification each time the travel advice for your destination is updated.
02.Take out appropriate travel insurance to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any activities, including adventure sports, in which you plan to participate.
04.Obey the law. Consular assistance cannot override local laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unjust by Australian standards.
05.Check to see if you require visas for the country or countries you are visiting or transiting. Be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry.
06. Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
07. Check with health professionals for information on recommended vaccinations or other precautions and find out about overseas laws on travelling with medicines.
08. Make sure your passport has at least six months validity and carry additional copies of your passport photo with you in case you need a replacement passport while overseas.
09. Leave a copy of your travel itinerary with someone at home and keep in regular contact with friends and relatives while overseas.
10. Before departing Australia check whether you are regarded as a national of the country you intend to visit. Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
|Information about general issues or specific events which may affect Australian travellers.|